August 4, 2009

An Update

For my birthday I got the first ,hack//G.U. game as well as a few other great titles I will not go into to detail about them here however. I'd say I'm fairly close to the end of .hack//G.U.//Vol. 1: Rebirth, dear god I hate typing that. And as soon as that is done I'm going to migrate my save file over to .h//G.U.//V2: R which is short for .hack//G.U.//Vol. 2:Reminisce... oh dammit. And then once that is done I will get to work on a review of both games.

And another noteworthy topic yesterday I got 25 dollars for my birthday as well, which will go towards... you guessed it a game. I think I may spend it on Okami a game developed by the now extinct Clover Studios who sadly were shut down by Capcom after the release of God Hand. I've got high hopes for Okami and I hope they are met if not exceeded.

Do keep in mind that .h//G.U. and Okami are all very long games and will take some time to complete. Thank you.

TSIOO
Good night and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment