August 4, 2009

Updates Part 2

Wow 2 updates in 1 day. Holy shit, that's like a record. But um, not too much to say but in my last post I said I would review .h//G.U.//V1: R, or .hack//G.U.//Vol.1: Rebirth(aw fuck AGAIN!) and the second one. I said it would take a little while but I have thought and made a estimate at how long it will take. I'm guessing another week maybe a little more.

I also mentioned I may get Okami, for PS2. I will have to wait a while for someone to drive me to GameStop, but once I get it I will try and beat as soon as possible, and make a review. I heard it was about 30+ hours. Ugh, about another week guys. On a side note I got a couple games for PSP and Beyond Good and Evil, which am close to beating, just stuck at the end where I have to go pearl hunting again. But review of that and Resistance: Retribution and Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus. So yeah see you again, and I still can't believe I updated twice in 1 day. Damn what is wrong with me?

TSIOO
Good night and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment