August 28, 2009

Update [28/8/09]

Ugh... I'm bored in a way, my just left to go party with her friends while I'm here watching TMZ, so I have come to the conclusion of making a blog update, EGAD what a blog is actually meant for. I may not do these too often you may notice like a two week jump between updates but I'll so my best. I kinda felt I had to do this because I've had like three reviews and a rant since I started school again and I figured I should mix it up. In this blog I will talk about school, games I'm looking forward to, the next review, and my new novel I started.

Right not much to say about school, it's school, boring old school, nothing too important has happened, but I made it through the first week only 35 left to go. No new douche bags in any of my classes yet just the old usual dee bags who annoy the living piss out of me.
The first game I'm looking forward to is The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, because hopefully it will be a sequel to one of my favorite games on the DS Phantom Hourglass, and this game has trains instead of boats, you have trains so the 'Spirit Tracks' are actual train tracks, interesting.Next is Dissidia: Final Fantasy, what is there to say this is a fan service game, all the good guys and bad guys from FF are having a huge battle, have I must.

Now we have Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, the main reason I want his game is because again it is a sequel to one of my favorite DS games.
And finally is Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, mainly want his one because the other PSP MGS game sucked the big one in my eyes, and hopefully some of the newer mechanics from MGS4 will be taken over to this game.

Last bit of the update my new novel, I can't say much since I only started it a few days ago and I'm only on Chapter V, but it should turn out half way decent. It's about me my friend Austin a.k.a. KillingTheLivingIsOnlyADayJob, and another character who joins or group named Minato form whom the story is told. So yeah I will work more on it later, and the next review is LoZ: Phantom Hourglass.

TSIOO
Goodnight and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment