August 22, 2009

Shatterd Memories Indeed


Yup, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. Now before the ranting actually begins I would like you to do me a favor, okay? watch the two trailers below. Alright?

Silent Hill 1998 E3 Trailer


Silent Hill: Shattered Memories Hands On Demo

Now I would like to ask you: do these two games look anything alike? No? Well that is quite awful considering that Shattered Memories is supposed to be a Wii PS2 remake, which in all honesty I don't mind. But instead of Konami and Team Silent it's the hacks who made the absolute piece of shit Silent Hill: Origins. MY GOD!!! What were you thinking Konami giving these assholes the rights to your franchise AGAIN?! Honestly I will be picking up the game to see if the statements I've made in this rant are upheld once I actually do play the game. But from comparing the trailers and what I've seen of the gameplay.... well this may just make me hate this more than MGS: Rising.

It is nice to know about the psychology thing but that's probably not going to be handled well. And the scares like in Origins will probably be cheap ass jump scares.

TSIOO
Good night and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment