June 10, 2009

Zombie Nazis, Angry Veterans, and Mind Controlling Aliens

Today, I saw the 'horror movie' Snow Dead and it was about Zombie Nazis, and a guy getting his balls bitten off by a Nazi zombie. Which got me thinking about Dream Catcher and the fact that I saw the movie and am currently about 200 pages into it. And I was thinking about the scene where Jonesy picks up Pete in the Arctic Cat and the alien takes over and Jonsey eats Pete and before he eats Jonesy eats him Pete tells him 'Bite my bag.' and Jonesy replies 'Sure, I'll bite 'yer bag, and everything else.' and then eats Pete.
So, uh, yeah.... yesterday I saw Gran Torino which I will now spoil for all of you so if you have not seen it click away... now... or I'll spoil it... Right I only really have two things to say (1) This is Clint Eastwood's best performance and his best movie, this is better than Million Dollar Baby and any other movie he has performed/directed in. And 2 the ending was great, Clint goes to the Korean gangs 'hideout' and yells and starts cussing them out calling them gooks and all kinds of racial terms, then pulls out a cigarrette and makes a gun with his finger then asks for a light and says 'That's okay i gotta light.' and when he puts his hand in his jacket the Korean dudes just start unloading on him. He falls to the ground and the lighter is in his hand, he didn't even have a gun, so all the Korean gangsters get arrested.
Well that's about all I have to say for today so no more posts until tomorrow, i may have one more today saying a little more about Snow Dead, but yeah bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment