June 9, 2009

Game Shows Are BullShit

I mean seriously they can't be making much money anymore. Does anyone besides old people watch these? GSN(Game Show Network) really pisses me off, because they haven't been yanked off the air yet. I mean does anyone really care about 'Wheel of Fortune' or 'The Price Is Right'? No I didn't think so. The main reason they really make me fucking angry is because they only show re-runs form the '80's and have nothing original.
Now, just so I won't have to blog about this later, I hate reality TV. Ya' wanna know why? Because it isn't fucking reality, if you put five people in a house that hate each other and they decide for no reason they want to fuck, then you've got some good TV, but there's one problem: IT'S NOT FUCKING REALITY!!!!

And 'Survivor' is just fucking stupid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment