June 22, 2009

My Thoughts On Death Note

It's really good so far. I'm up to episode 12 and I am very much enjoying it. I really like the character of Light. He is so diabolically evil and yet when he interacts with other people he acts very nice. And the realism in this is it seems forced. Like when he is trying to find out a persons name and I'd bet he just wants to flat out kill them without the Death Note. Ans also the shinigami Ryuk who is the one who "dropped" the Death Note into the human world, because the world of the gods of death is very boring. Even though Ryuk drops the Death Note and Light finds it Ryuk is not in any way on Light's side. And he absolutely refuses to help Light. Willingly.
And I had heard there are two live acion movies... wow, I'm going to watch them but man my expectations aren't high at all. Ryuk, although he looks like Ryuk he's a crappy CGI effect. Those movies probably suck the big one.

No comments:

Post a Comment