July 29, 2009

Updates, Side Quests, And Plans For The Future

.... I made a new Twitter account..... What the hell is wrong with me... Be strong I can live through this. http://twitter.com/RiaruJones
And just because I feel like it Austin a.k.a. Killing The Living Is Only A Day Job's Twitter (Go ahead and laugh ^.^) http://twitter.com/KTLIOADJ
And another noteworthy venture is that about a month ago I beat The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Woot! Then a few days ago i decided to start a 100% run....
Ugh! This is the most annoying challenge run I have tried. Right now I feel like giving up, I only just got past the Temple of Wind, and wasted about two hours doing the fishing side quest for a Heart Container and still didn't complete it. God do I want to give up and do a normal run but I shall not compromise and I shall not surrender, ever! I'm lucky I have a strategy guide to help me with stuff i may miss. Soon after Phantom Hourglass I may push myself to do a "No Alert" Run on MGS3, on European Extreme difficulty. This might be tougher than LoZ: PH, but I'll find out soon enough :D.
TSIOO
Good night, and good luck.(especially for me^.^)

1 comment: