July 13, 2009

Metal Gear Rant!


Yo.

I'm a little pissed off right now. Because I recently saw the new E3 trailer of Metal Gear Solid: Rising. First off all I have to say is the asshole who is standing next to Mr. Kojima, the guy who looks like he has a dead ferret on his head. That guy, all he fucking care about is all the money MicroSoft will make with the new MGS game on the 360.

And also I am very fucking pissed about the new main character.... Raiden. First off it probably will be a action oriented game. The fuck is wrong with you Kojima?! Seriously WHY?! WHY Raiden?! Why an action oriented title. Seriously this is MGS we're talking about.

Not to mention the fact I abslutely hate Raiden now because all he is, is a Gray Fox rip off. I should have known this would happen ever since he got that sword in the second game. This is why I started to have a firm dislike of the character Olga Gurlukovich, because she ended up in a cyborg ninja costume. Fuck! Talk about ruining a character.

In closing, I do not have very high hopes for the new Metal Gear Solid: Rising. And once again we stress the issue of no number in the title. Only a subtitle. "Wow he is still stressing this?" You must be saying to yourself. Yeah well shut the fuck up. It greatly pisses me off.

TSIOO
Goodnight and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment